Thursday, July 11, 2019

In the Spotlight

I have been seriously considering installing electric lighting into the garden. This summer I've purchased several cheap plastic solar lamps to see what the possibilities are. 

I started with one lamp just for Buddha.



I then purchased some more to try in different locations.



So far they seem to work o.k. The color is an issue. Some are bright white LED, while others a softer (cheaper product) yellow. Actually, I will need to find a local contractor who is good at this sort of thing. My plan is to come up with a design this summer while garden is in full bloom, then try to implement and install it in the spring of next year. I might even opt for lamps that change colors, but that will probably be more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment