Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Lighting the Path

I really like the way the solar lights have improved the garden at night. Especially the way the Guanyin Statue lights up at night.


It took me a while to decide, but these Solar Black Outdoor Integrated LED Bollard Landscape Path Light at Home Depot seemed like a good fit. 


They are esthetically pleasing, illuminate the pathway in an interesting way and have preformed as advertised. They look sleek and modern and do not seem to kitschy.


So, I decided to invest in some more pathway lighting. First, I placed them within the gate along the walkway.


The light pattern at night is very nice.

 

Next, I placed additional lights outside the gate leading from the driveway to the central garden gate and sign.



As long as the solar collectors get plenty of sunlight, they last a long time and generate plenty of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment