Friday, August 7, 2015

My Japanese Garden Adventure

On June 28 I traveled to Japan to spend two weeks visiting Japanese gardens and castles. I visited Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, and Himeji.


I've been back a couple weeks now and just finished compiling over 3,500 photos into a much smaller collection of some of the best shots. 

I didn't want to include them all in this blog, so I created a separate blog site just for the trip - "My Japanese Garden Adventure." There you will be able to read a brief introduction about each site visited and look at some of the best photos of each.

In addition, I added a separate direct link for each site visited in the "Other Gardens" page of this blog.

In the second half of August I will be heading out to Portland, Oregon to visit the Lan Su Chinese Garden and the Portland Japanese Garden. After I get back, I will add those to the links as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment