Sunday, August 22, 2021

Moon With Shadows Plays

Moon with shadows plays
In the middle of nowhere 
What road shall I take? 

- Peter S. Quinn

Over the last week I have been trying to capture how the garden looks at night when all the solar lamps come on. 


I'm not good with night photography, but here is the best I was able to capture.






I need to work on finding new spotlights that have the same color tone as the pathway lights. The current spotlights I have were cheap discounts that have a harsh bright white light.

I have considered low voltage, but installing it in the garden would be difficult and potentially expensive. I also like the sustainability of the solar lights I am currently using. They only drawback is that in the day the spotlights and their solar chargers are very visible in the garden. The pathway lights, however, look good both day and night because the solar chargers are built into the top and barely visible.

Regardless, the garden is still a beautiful place to sit and relax in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment